- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Pork Loin Rack of Ribs with Red Eye BBQ Rub & Drizzle Waitrose 615g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
Price per kg: £9.74
Waitrose Pork Loin Rack of Ribs with Red Eye BBQ Rub and Drizzle
Succulent slow-cooked ribs of British outdoor bred pork, rubbed in sugar and spices, and drizzled with honey, tomato, vodka and molasses.
- Father's Day / Cooking for Dad
- Barbecue / For the Grill / Ribs
- Fresh / Easy To Cook / Pork & Gammon Dishes / Pork Dishes
- Fresh / Meat & Poultry / Pork / Easy to Cook
- Barbecue / For the Grill / Barbecue Meat
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Once opened consume within 1 day.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Electric (200ºC): 25-30 mins
Fan (180ºC): 25-30 mins
Gas (gas mark 6): 25-30 mins
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven. Cook for 25-30 minutes and add the drizzle for the last 10 minutes. Heat until piping hot.
Take extra care when barbecuing.
Cook as normal and barbecue to finish. Heat until piping hot
Country of Origin
- Contains: Gluten, Mustard
British Pork Ribs (79%), Red Eye Drizzle, Red Eye Rub.
Red Eye Drizzle contains Sugar, Water, Honey, Tomato Paste, Spirit Vinegar, Rapeseed Oil, Vodka, English Mustard (Water, Mustard Flour, Sea Salt, Spirit Vinegar, Turmeric), Molasses, Thickener Cornflour, Garlic Puree, Salt, Smoke Flavouring (Hickory Smoke, Alcohol), Colour Paprika Extract, Malted Extract, Black Pepper.
Red Eye Rub contains Sugar, Ground Spices (Paprika, Black Pepper, Cayenne Pepper), Sea Salt, Tomato Powder, Onion Powder, Cornflour, Garlic Powder, Wheat Flour, Peppers, Smoke Flavouring (Hickory Smoke, Alcohol), Colour Paprika Extract.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||7.3g|
|of which saturates||5.6g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.