Offer - Pouilly Fume Arnaud de Lassalle 2012 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Save 1/3, was £14.49 - Save 1/3 when you order by 2/1/2014. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Price per 75cl: £9.66
Delicate aromas of freshly cut grass and blackcurrant leaf follow to a crisp, dry and fresh palate, with green apple and gooseberry notes. Long mineral finish.
Benedictine monks first planted vines at Pouilly-sur-Loire on slopes overlooking the upper reaches of the Loire river. Today, there are over 1,200 hectares of vineyards.
Pouilly-Fume is exclusively made from the Sauvignon Blanc grape and, on this region's particular soils, it produces crisp, dry, elegant whites with aromatic grassy notes and a smoky, mineral character.
The special microclimate of Pouilly helps the grapes to retain a beautiful freshness when fully mature and gives Pouilly-Fume its crisp, pure style.
13% Alc. Vol.
- Off Licence / White Wine / By Grape / Sauvignon Blanc
- Wine Cellar / Medal Winners / Bronze / IWC
- Off Licence / Fine Wine / White
- Speciality / International / French / Wine
- Drinks / Wine / Fine Wine / White
- Drinks / Wine / White Wine / France
- Drinks / Wine / White Wine / By Grape / Sauvignon Blanc
- Off Licence / White Wine / France
- Brands: Pouilly
- Countries: France
- Regions: Loire, Pouilly Fume
- Storage: Cork
- Grape Varieties: Sauvignon Blanc
- Price Ranges: £7 to £10
- Wine Styles: Dry
- Options: On Offer
- Wine Cellar: White, Fine Wine, Medal Winners
Best within 2 years of the vintage.
Prepare & Use
Serve at 10-12ºC.
Drink as an aperitif, with fish or shellfish, or wonderful with goats cheese
Country of Origin
Glass bottle recyclable.
- Contains: Sulphites
Suitable for Vegetarians
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.