Prawns Cooked & Peeled Waitrose 200g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Price per kg: £16.45
Waitrose Cooked & Peeled North Atlantic Prawns
Ready to Eat
Great on granary bread with watercress, mayonnaise and lemon.
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, consume within 1 day.
This product has been previously frozen; do not refreeze.
Country of Packing
Tray, film and label recyclable.
Prawns caught in the North West Atlantic.
- Contains: Shellfish
Prawns (98%), Salt.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0g|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
Cook's Note A delicious Thai curry requires an authentic curry paste as its base. Unless you are going to make your own, try to buy a good-quality one that has been made in Thailand. Variation Swap the prawns for chicken or tofu if you prefer.
Diana says: "This is one of my children's favourite recipes and can be adapted to suit what you already have in the house (I don't always put in prawns, for example, and sometimes I make it with leftover pork). Tenderstem broccoli is great for this kind of dish because it cooks quickly and provides great colour."
This recipe is brought to you by Uncle Ben's.
Vietnamese cuisine has fresh, clean flavours with lime, mint, chillies, and fish sauce all ingredients that are widely used.
This classic Thai noodle dish is one of my family's favourites. Most of the prep time is down to chopping the vegetables and you can encourage children to help shredding the chicken, beating the egg, washing the veg and pounding the paste. This recipe contains peanuts; not suitable for people with nut allergies or children under 3 years of age.
View all recipes containing Prawns Cooked & Peeled Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.