Offer - Premium Gourmet Pork Sausage Stuffing Waitrose 450g
Mix & Match: Buy any 2 for £5 - Mix & Match: Buy any 2 for £5. Order by 1/4/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
4 days guaranteed (avg. 7)*
Price per kg: £7.09
Made with 84% British pork from prime cuts.
Prime British pork from pigs born outdoors and reared in airy, straw-bedded barns.
Waitrose pigs are reared to produce high quality, succulent pork that is tender and full of flavour. They are fed a balanced, cereal based diet on carefully selected British farms, exclusively for Waitrose. We work with a long-established group of dedicated farms, selecting them for their high standards of animal husbandry, welfare and a commitment to sustainable farming.
- Fresh / Meat & Poultry / Sausages / Pork Sausages / Premium
- Fresh / Meat & Poultry / Sausages / Sausage Meat
- Fresh / Meat & Poultry / Sausages / Pork Sausages / Free Range
Suitable for Home Freezing; Keep Refrigerated
Prepare & Use
Oven cook - From Chilled
To bake as sausagemeat block.
Conventional Oven 200°C 35-40 mins.
Fan Oven 180°C 35-40 mins.
Gas Oven 6 35-40 mins.
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven. Cook thoroughly until the juices run clear and there is no pink meat.
Cool leftovers to room temperature, refrigerate within two hours, consume within two days.
To bake as stuffing balls.
Conventional Oven 200°C 25 mins.
Fan Oven 180°C 25 mins.
Gas Oven 6 25 mins.
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Cut stuffing into 12 equal pieces. Roll into balls with lightly floured hands. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven. Cook thoroughly until the juices run clear and there is no pink meat. Cool leftovers to room temperature, refrigerate within two hours, consume within two days.
Country of Origin
Sleeve & Tray.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Sulphites, Yeast
Pork (84%), Water, Rusk (Wheat Flour, Salt), White Bread (Wheat Flour, Water, Yeast, Salt), Salt, Black Pepper, Nutmeg, Preservative Sodium Metabisulphite
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
|Typical Values||per 100g||as consumed per 1/6 pack|
|of which sugars||1.1g||0.6g|
|of which saturates||4.1g||2.4g|
A delicious pork, apricot and pistachio stuffing that will go well with your festive bird.
Homemade bois boudran dipping sauce cranks the flavour up a notch in this fabulous take on a classic British picnic snack. Galton uses quail eggs however hen eggs will work just as well.
Try our delicious recipe for pork, apple and hazelnut stuffing - perfect with roast turkey.
Children and adults will enjoy making and eating these snacks, served with a delicious sweet chilli and tomato dipping sauce.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.