Offer - Premium Pressed Apple Juice Waitrose 1L
over 2 weeks *
Price per litre: £1.85
Pressed apple juice Not made from concentrated juice - a step by step guide. Fruit is carefully chosen and harvested to deliver just the right balance of flavour, sweetness and acidity. It is squeezed, pressed or crushed depending on the type of fruit, and the juice pasteurised immediately in the country of origin to preserve it at its best. Finally juices are blended, without adding any water, pasteurised and packed - the result is a deliciously refreshing juice with a great flavour for you to enjoy. You can count a 150 ml glass of juice as one of your five a day.
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Prepare & Use
Shake well before serving
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Waitrose Limited, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8YA, UK.
Packing - Widely Recycled at recycling points - check locally for Kerbside.
Apple Juice, Antioxidant Ascorbic Acid
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||as sold per 150ml serving||as sold per 100ml|
|Energy||314kJ 74kcal||209kJ 49kcal|
|of which sugars||17.4g||11.6g|
|of which saturates||0.0g||0.0g|
A chunky pie with a crisp crust.
1 hr 35 mins
For better or worse, one of the major topics of conversation at Rosh Hashanah is which honey cake recipe to make. Well, this will certainly keep the family happy. It is my favourite classic recipe and is richly spiced, packed with hints of ginger, cinnamon and mixed spice. In addition, at Rosh Hashanah it is traditional to eat apples and honey in as many ways as possible. Well, this recipe provides yet another option for the family menu – honey cake with added apple juice! For the best flavour, make the cake at least 3 days before you want to eat it. The range of different varieties of honey currently available is quite amazing – but my preference for this cake is orange blossom honey – with its distinctive orange tang and a rich liqueur-like consistency.
1 hr 15 mins
A light tangy explosion of flavours - perfect for those hot summer days. To make a pitcher: 200ml Southern Comfort 400ml apple and 400ml cranberry juice Fill pitcher ¾ full of cubed ice, add ingredients, stir well and garnish with 4 lime wedges.
No better way to start your family's day, with minimum 1 portion fruit before they walk out the door. Delicious, refreshing and nutritious too.
Served hot, warm, or cold, this is the simplest of desserts.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.