Offer - Premium Whole Tail Scampi in Crumbs Waitrose 200g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Price per kg: £21.45
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Oven cook - From Chilled. Gas 7, 220°C, Fan 200°C: 10-12 mins.
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place scampi on a preheated baking tray in centre of oven. Turn halfway through cooking. Cook until golden brown.
Do not reheat once cooled.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Tray & Heat Sealed
Tray, film and sleeve recyclable
Keep refrigerated below 5°C.
Suitable for freezing. Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Warning: Although every care is taken to remove all shell, some fragments may remain.
Per 100g Energy 971kJ 232kcal
Half a pack as consumed provides Energy 845kJ 202kcal 10%, Fat 9.0g 13%, Sat Fat 0.9g 4%, Sugar 0.9g 1%, Salt 1.13g 19% GDA
Produced from langoustine caught in the North East Atlantic
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
SCAMPI (CRUSTACEAN) (53%), WHEAT Flour (Fortified with Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin and Thiamin), Rapeseed Oil, Water, Cornflour, WHEAT Semolina, Rice Flour, Salt, Cider Vinegar, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Yeast, WHEAT Gluten, Sugar, White Pepper, Sunflower Oil, Dried Garlic, Dried Onion, For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see capitalised ingredients
|Typical Values||As Consumed Per 100g||As Consumed Per 1/2 Pack|
|of which saturates||1.0g||0.9g|
|of which sugars||1.0g||0.9g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.