President Emmental 250g
over 2 weeks *
Price per kg: £11.40
Président takes every care in producing the best quality dairy products. With a fruity nutty taste.
Emmental made from pasteurised milk. 45% FDM
Prepare & Use
Emmental is delicious in cooking and sandwiches. It is easily sliced and grated, and turns perfectly golden when grilled.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Lactalis (UK) Ltd
Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g|
This is a dish designed to be shared; the term “fondue” refers to the vessel in which the cheese is melted.
Everybody dig in – this makes a great family starter or a laid-back summer lunch served with cold beer. Like this recipe? You’ll find lots more like it at Waitrose.com
This is a great way to make Italian-style toasted sandwiches without the need for a special panini machine. The secret is to get the pan just hot enough, so that by the time the bread has toasted, the middle is melty and delicious. It it's too hot, the bread could burn before the middle is ready, so always keep the heat lower if you are not sure. Pack a punch with Sacla's Fiery Chilli Pesto, or try Sacla' Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto for something extra unctuous.
These bite-sized nuggets have the great contrasting flavours of a creamy cheese filling and a fiery chilli dipping sauce.
1 hr 45 mins
This recipe is from Regis Negrier, head pastry chef at The Delaunay, who says: "In Burgundy where I come from goujères are served with Chablis or Kir. They are the most popular snack for a successful aperitif. My mother still takes time to make them whenever I visit her."
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.