Offer - Premium Pressed Apple Juice Waitrose 1L
Buy any 3 for £4.50 - Buy any 3 for £4.50. Order by 1/1/2037, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
over 2 weeks *
Price per litre: £1.85
Waitrose Pressed Apple Juice 1 Litre
The fruit is pressed at source, pasteurised, then aseptically packed or frozen before transportation to its destination where it is pasteurised or defrosted and pasteurised, packed ready for the consumer
- Drinks / Juices / Apple / Chilled / Pure
- Fresh / Chilled Juice & Drinks / Chilled Juices / Apple / Pure
Keep refrigerated below 5°C and consume within 5 days of opening.
Prepare & Use
Shake well before serving
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Carton and closure recyclable.
Apple juice, antioxidant ascorbic acid
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||11.6g|
|of which saturates||0g|
A chunky pie with a crisp crust.
1 hr 35 mins
For better or worse, one of the major topics of conversation at Rosh Hashanah is which honey cake recipe to make. Well, this will certainly keep the family happy. It is my favourite classic recipe and is richly spiced, packed with hints of ginger, cinnamon and mixed spice. In addition, at Rosh Hashanah it is traditional to eat apples and honey in as many ways as possible. Well, this recipe provides yet another option for the family menu – honey cake with added apple juice! For the best flavour, make the cake at least 3 days before you want to eat it. The range of different varieties of honey currently available is quite amazing – but my preference for this cake is orange blossom honey – with its distinctive orange tang and a rich liqueur-like consistency.
1 hr 15 mins
A light tangy explosion of flavours - perfect for those hot summer days. To make a pitcher: 200ml Southern Comfort 400ml apple and 400ml cranberry juice Fill pitcher ¾ full of cubed ice, add ingredients, stir well and garnish with 4 lime wedges.
No better way to start your family's day, with minimum 1 portion fruit before they walk out the door. Delicious, refreshing and nutritious too.
Crisp and thirst quenching; Southern Comfort mixed with crisp apple and cranberry juices. Recipe published with permission from Bacardi Brown-Forman Brands. Contians 1.75 units of alcohol per serve.
View all recipes containing Premium Pressed Apple Juice Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.