Pumpkin Seeds Waitrose 200g
Price per 100g: 83p
Shelled whole pumpkin seeds
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, store in an airtight container.
Prepare & Use
Try scattering on salads or adding to home baked bread mixes
Small children can choke on seeds
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Small children can choke on seeds.
- May Contain Nut, May Contain Sesame
May Contain Nuts
May Contain Peanuts
May Contain Sesame Seeds
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per 25g serving|
|of which sugars||1.1g||0.3g|
|of which saturates||8g||2g|
Try different fillings in these parcels, depending on what vegetables are in season.
Homemade coleslaw is always a delight, and this salad combines its freshness and crunch with an oil-based rather than a creamy dressing. Toasted seeds add flavour and nutrition, for an all-round power salad.
This colourful, tasty salad is packed with nutritious ingredients to help keep you healthy. The addition of cheese gives it an extra protein punch too!
It's Pizza Party time! Cheese grated, tomatoes washed and Pig is so excited he can't stop doing the Running Man. These delicious pizzas and the colourful coleslaw are so easy to make, you'll whip them up in the blink of an eye. Why not call in the troops and have your very own pizza party! Florentine and Pig's recipes are designed with your children in mind. There are always plenty of tasks they can help you with in each recipe and they are always fun and exciting to eat too! Cooking is a wonderful way to spend time and have fun with your children. Involving them in the process means they will take pride in the food they have made and will enjoy eating and sharing it even more. To see this recipe being made in Florentine and Pig's cottage, go to www.florentineandpig.com
This is the ultimate salad to fill you up. It is also nicer if you eat this as soon as you have cooked the courgette and pepper, so that it is still warm.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.