Purina One Kitten Chicken & Whole Grains 800g
Visible health for today & tomorrow
Actilea - natural defence science
Healthy development of vital functions supported by nutrient profile adapted to the growth phase
Healthy development of muscle mass and skeleton thanks to high level of proteins and balanced minerals
Highly digestible thanks to high quality ingredients
Contains a source of DHA, a functional nutrient also found in mother's milk, proven to stimulate kitten's brain and vision development
Oral care for gums and teeth provided by essential nutrients and crunchy morsels
No added colourants
Complete pet food for kittens. Recommended for pregnant and lactating cats.
Purina ONE Kitten is specifically designed to meet the nutritional needs of kittens (from weaning to 12 months) and pregnant or lactating cats.
Natural Defence Science
Actilea® is a unique nutritional formula within Purina ONE designed to help keep your cat's natural defences strong and to deliver a wave of positive effects to help support her health, so you can enjoy her visibly great condition knowing she's great on the inside too.
Developed by Purina vets and nutritionists, Actilea® is a triple-action formula of yeast, prebiotics and antioxidants that starts acting in the gut, helping to support your cat's natural defenses from within.
Available in a wide range of tasty recipes made with high quality ingredients, Purina ONE with Actilea® formula helps support your cat's healthy immune system today and tomorrow.
- Brands: Purina One
Keep pet food in a cool and dry place.
Prepare & Use
Animal Age: 6-12 weeks, Grams Per Day: 23-76 in 2-3 meals or ad libitum
Animal Age: 12-26 weeks, Grams Per Day: 46-102 in 2 meals or ad libitum
Animal Age: 26-52 weeks, Grams Per Day: 102-51 in 2 meals or ad libitum
Pregnant cat: min. 95 or au libitum.
Nursing cat: min. 190 or ad libitum.
Should be introduced at 3 to 4 weeks of age. Product should be mixed with water to make eating easier. Increase the quantity as the kitten starts to eat more and reduce the quantity of water added when kitten is able to eat the food alone. Each kitten is different, depending on the kitten activity level and body condition, food amounts and/or time allowed to eat may need to be adjusted. Also suitable for pregnant and nursing cats. Fresh, clean drinking water should always be available.
No added colourants
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Nestlé Purina PetCare (UK) Limited,
St George's House,
Chicken (17%), Dried Poultry Protein, Maize Gluten Meal, Wholegrain Wheat (12%), Animal Fat, Soya Meal, Wheat Gluten Meal, Maize Starch, Pea Protein Concentrate, Dried Chicory Root (2%), Minerals, Maize, Digest, Yeast (1%), Fish Oil, With Antioxidants
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Sep-2014 at 02:28. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.