Offer - Quaker Oat So Simple Golden Syrup 10 x 36g
Buy any 2 for £4 - Buy any 2 for £4. Order by 2/1/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Oat So Simple
Golden Syrup Flavour
Contains Beta Glucan which helps lower cholesterol level.
We have been milling oats since 1899. All our oats are milled at Cupar, Scotland. We are proud to say that the electricity used is from renewable energy sources.
Store in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
If you're in a rush...
Empty the contents of one sachet into a large microwaveable cereal bowl.
Pour milk into empty sachet to measure the quantity (180ml).
Microwave on high as follows: 800W oven (Heating Category E) 2 minutes. 700W oven (Heating Category D) 2.5 minutes. To cook more than 1 sachet, multiply cooking time by number of sachets.
If you have time... Simply boil 180ml of milk in a saucepan and stir in the contents of one sachet of oats. Simmer for 2 minutes or until milk is absorbed, stirring occasionally
Country of Origin
Quaker Oats Ltd
PO Box 7757
LE4 8YZ, UK.
- Contains: Gluten, Soya, Oats
- May Contain: Wheat
Wholegrain Rolled Oats (76%), Sugar, Natural Flavouring, Salt, Stabiliser: Lecithin (Soya). *Soya Lecithin Is Added To Minimise Boiling Over In The Microwave.
May Contain Barley
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical values||per 100g||per 36g with 180ml semi skimmed milk|
|of which sugars||23g||16.4g|
|of which saturates||1.1g||2.3g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 05-Dec-2013 at 01:29. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.