Offer - Quaker Oat So Simple Golden Syrup 10 x 36g
Golden Syrup Flavour
Contains Beta Glucan which helps lower cholesterol level.
We have been milling oats since 1899. All our oats are milled at Cupar, Scotland. We are proud to say that the electricity used is from renewable energy sources.
Store in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
Hob - From Ambient. Cooking Instructions
1 Simply boil 180 ml (one sachet) of milk in a saucepan.
2 Stir in contents of one sachet of oats.
3 Simmer for 2 mins, or until milk is absorbed, stirring occasionally.; Microwave - From Ambient. Now only 2 mins to perfect porridge...
1 Tear open the sachet along the tear line.
2 Pour the oats out into a microwaveable bowl.
3 Use the sachet to measure the milk - Fill to the milk line (180ml).
4 Pour the sachet of milk into the bowl & mix.
5 Place the bowl in the microwave for 2 mins on full power (Cat E min 800w).
6 Ping! Stir & Enjoy.
Country of Origin
PO Box 7757,
Packing - Recyclable
Contains Gluten, May Contain Wheat, Contains Soya, Contains Oats
Quaker Wholegrain Rolled Oats (76%), Sugar, Natural Flavouring, Salt
May Contain Barley
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per 36g(%*)||per 36g1|
|Energy||1568 kJ/||565 kJ/||904 kJ/|
|376 kcal||135 kcal(7%*)||215 kcal|
|Fat||6.5 g||2.3 g(3%*)||5.3 g|
|of which saturates||1.1 g||0.4 g(2%*)||2.3 g|
|Carbohydrate||66.6 g||24.0 g||32.1 g|
|of which sugars||21.5 g||7.7 g(9%*)||15.9 g|
|Fibre||8.8 g||3.2 g||3.2 g|
|Protein||8.4 g||3.0 g||9.0 g|
|Salt||0.50 g||0.20 g(3%*)||0.40 g|
|1with 180ml of semi skimmed milk|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 13-Nov-2014 at 03:17. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.