- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Quaker Oat So Simple Original 12 x 27g
Buy any 2 for £4. Order by 12/8/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Oat So Simple Original Microwaveable Oats
Now only 2 mins* to perfect porridge!
Psst...measure milk using sachet.
By the time we are 35, One in 2 of us has raised cholesterol. Oats contain a soluble fibre called beta glucan which helps soak up cholesterol. Reducing your cholesterol can help to maintain a healthy heart.
Each serving will have enough beta glucan to begin to help reduce your cholesterol.**
Oats are a delicious source of wholegrain... and we at Quaker are passionate about getting them absolutely perfect!
We have been milling oats since 1899. All our oats are milled at Cupar, Scotland. We are proud to say that the electricity used is from renewable energy sources.
At Quaker Oats we are working in partnership with Magical Breakfast, a charity which provides free healthy breakfast items to primary schools in greatest need. We are donating Quaker products, and offering them our help with deliveries.
*Based upon a Cat E (min. 800W) microwave.
**Oats are one of the natural ways to help lower cholesterol as part of a varied and balanced diet low in saturated fat and a healthy lifestyle.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Prepare & Use
1 sachet of porridge + 1 sachet of milk = 2 mins*
2 sachets of porridge + 2 sachets of milk = 4 mins*
3 sachets of porridge + 3 sachets of milk = 6 mins*
For Cat D (minimum 700W) microwaves, cook for 2½ minutes. To cook more than 1 sachet, multiply cooking time by number of sachets.
Simply boil 180ml of milk in a saucepan and stir in the contents of one sachet of oats.
Simmer for 2 minutes or until milk is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
*Based upon a Cat E (minimum 800 watt) microwave
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Consumer Service Department
Quaker Oats Ltd
PO Box 7757
- Contains Gluten, May Contain Wheat, Contains Soya, Contains Oats
Quaker Wholegrain Rolled Oats, Stabiliser: Lecithin (Soya).
May Contain Barley
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 27g serving|
|of which sugars||1g||8.9g|
|of which saturates||1.5g||2.2g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-Jul-2014 at 05:43. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.