Offer - Quaker Oat So Simple Apple & Blueberry 10 x 36g
Buy any 2 for £3.50 - Buy any 2 for £3.50. Order by 11/3/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Oats So Simple
Apple & Blueberry
10 sachets, cook in 2 mins.
Now only 2 mins to Perfect Porridge
Psst... measure milk using sachet.
Each sachet contains the right amount of oats. You can even use the sachet to measure the amount of milk.
By the time we are 35, One in 2 of us has raised cholesterol. Oats contain a soluble fibre called beta glucan which helps soak up cholesterol. Reducing your cholesterol can help maintain a healthy heart.
Oats are a delicious source of wholegrain... and we at Quaker are passionate about getting them absolutely perfect!
We have been milling oats since 1899. All our oats are milled at Cupar, Scotland. We are proud to say that the electricity used is renewable energy sources..
Store in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
Now only 2 min to perfect porridge...
1 sachet - 1 sachet full of milk - microwave time 2 minutes.
2 sachets - 2 sachets full of milk - microwave time 4 minutes.
3 sachets - 3 sachets full of milk - microwave time 6 minutes.
(based upon a Cat E(800 watt) microwave)
Simply boil 180ml of milk in a saucepan and stir in the contents of one sachet of oats.
Simmer for 2 minutes or until milk is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Quaker Oats Ltd.
PO Box 7757,
Carton Box recyclable..
- Contains: Soya, Oats
- May Contain: Gluten, Wheat
Quaker Wholegrain Rolled Oats (76%), Sugar, Dried Apple Pieces (0.5%), Dried Blueberries (0.5%), Natural Flavouring, Salt, Stabiliser, Lecithin (Soya), Sunflower Oil.
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per 36g|
|of which sugars||20.9g||15.6g|
|of which saturates||1.1g||2.3g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 06-Mar-2014 at 04:08. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.