Quality Street 339g
Good to remember
Enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, is one of life's little pleasures.
The Nestlé Cocoa Plan™ is working with UTZ Certified to support cocoa farmers for better chocolate.
Scan the QR code on the back of the carton to learn more about the nutritional, environmental and social aspects of this product.
Store cool and dry.
All sweets either contain nuts and/or may contain nut traces
No hydrogenated vegetable oils
Preparation and Usage
The chocolates may become white in warm conditions as a result of cocoa butter moving to the surface, but are still safe to enjoy.
Country of Origin
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Sweetened Condensed Skimmed Milk, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Vegetable Fat (Palm), Dried Whole Milk, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Coconut, Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Butter (from Milk), Hazelnuts, Butterfat (from Milk), Emulsifiers (Sunflower Lecithin, E471), Flavourings, Dried Skimmed Milk, Salt, Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Lactic Acid, Milk Chocolate contains Milk Solids 14% minimum
|Typical Values||Per 100 g||Per 2 Sweets||Reference Intake*||% RI*|
|Energy||1959 kJ||371 kJ||8400 kJ|
|467 kcal||88 kcal||2000 kcal||4%|
|Fat||19.6 g||3.7 g||70 g||5%|
|of which: saturates||11.1 g||2.1 g||20 g||11%|
|Carbohydrate||68.1 g||12.9 g||260 g||5%|
|of which: sugars||57.5 g||10.9 g||90 g||12%|
|Fibre||1.4 g||0.3 g||-||-|
|Protein||3.3 g||0.6 g||50 g||1%|
|Salt||0.23 g||0.04 g||6 g||<1%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 29-Jan-2015 at 03:14. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.