Offer - Quiche Lorraine Waitrose 400g
Buy any 2 for £4 - Buy any 2 for £4. Order by 2/1/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
3 days guaranteed (avg. 7.5)*
Price per 100g: 62p
Waitrose Quiche Lorraine.
A French classic made with maple cured bacon and freshly grated Gruyére cheese with free range egg in an all butter shortcrust pastry.
Made with pork from British pigs, outdoor bred then housed in airy straw barns.
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened consume within 2 days. Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month.
Prepare & Use
May be eaten warm or cold. For best eating quality serve warm as below.
Gas Mark 5.
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging including the foil. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven for 25 minutes. Stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Oven Cook from Frozen:
Gas Mark 5.
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging including the foil. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven for 40-45 minutes. Stand for 10 minutes before serving.
To Serve Cold:
Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before serving. Do not reheat once cooled
Country of Origin
Cardboard box and foil tray recyclable.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Lactose, Milk
Skimmed Milk, Pasteurised Free Range Egg (15%), Cooked Maple Cured Streaky Bacon (14%), Wheat Flour, Butter (8%), Double Cream (6%), Fromage Frais, Gruyère Cheese (4%), Mature Cheddar Cheese, Maize Flour, Cornflour, Low Sodium Sea Salt, White Pepper, Nutmeg.
Cooked Maple Cured Streaky Bacon contains Pork Belly, Salt, Sugar, Maize Dextrose, Maple Syrup, Antioxidant Sodium Ascorbate, Preservative Sodium Nitrite.
|Typical values||per 100g||per ¼ quiche|
|of which sugars||1.5g||1.5g|
|of which saturates||8.4g||8.4g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.