Quinta do Noval Late Bottled Vintage Port 2005 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
"Unfiltered and still made with grapes that have been trodden by foot, this is complex, layered, grainy and almost vintage quality." - Victoria Moore, Daily Telegraph Weekend, November 27th 2010
Quinta do Noval Port 2004
The vineyards that produce the grapes for port wine cling to the steep hillsides in the winding valleys of the Douro river in Northern Portugal. In the heart of this beautiful region lie the vineyards of Quinta do Noval, where great Port has been produced since 1715. Noval's 2004 LBV is an intense, rich, dark, red port with ripe aromas of cherries and blackberries, opening in the glass to reveal vibrant concentrated fruit backed up by fine silky tannins. The complex structure will repay years of bottle ageing, but its luscious ripe fruit can be enjoyed today. This wine has not been filtered and will continue to develop in the bottle. It may throw a sediment and need decanting.
Alc. 19.5% Vol.
- Drinks / Wine / Sherry & Port / Port / Port (Crusted)
- Off Licence / Fortified & Dessert Wine / Port / Port (Crusted)
- Brands: Quinta
- Countries: Portugal
- Price Ranges: £15 to £20
- Wine Styles: Port (Crusted)
- Themes: Ideas
- Wine Cellar: Fortified Wine
Country of Origin
Quinta do Noval,
Vinhos S.A. Pinhão.
Glass bottle recyclable.
- Contains: Sulphites
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 08-Dec-2013 at 00:24. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.