Quorn Family Roast 454g
Delicious meat free Quorn® Roast, perfect for Sunday lunches.
Quorn Family Roast is meat free and made with mycoprotein with a chicken-style flavour. Mycoprotein is a nutritious member of the fungi family which is naturally low in fat (less than 3%) and high in protein & fibre.
- Brands: Quorn
Prepare & Use
Oven cook - From Frozen. Quorn Family Roast is very easy to prepare, so you can cook your favourite meals in next to no time. Follow the instructions carefully so you can enjoy it at its very best.
Simply remove outer carton & inner plastic tray & cook from frozen as follows:
Pre-heat oven & baking tray to 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7. Pierce the film around the Quorn Roast, but do not remove, leaving metal end clips in place. Place Quorn Roast on the baking tray & on the middle oven shelf cook for 45-50 minutes. Stand for 5 minutes, remove outer film & metal end clips, carve & serve. Reduce cooking time by 5 minutes for fan assisted ovens.
Take Care when handling the Quorn Roast & film, as the product & end clips will be very hot.
All appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Ensure Quorn Family Roast is piping hot before serving.
Country of Origin
Marlow Foods Ltd,
Mycoprotein (59%), Water, Onion, Flavourings, Vegetable Oil, Rehydrated Free Range Egg White, Milk Proteins
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Portion (1/5 Roast)|
|Energy - kJ/kcal||515/123||468/112|
|- of which sugars||0.5g||0.5g|
|- of which saturates||0.8g||0.7g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 29-Aug-2014 at 03:35. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.