Quorn Mince Frozen 300g
Quorn Surprisingly low fat mince 300g
Deliciously versatile Quorn mince, perfect for Bolognese, chilli, cottage pie and all your favourite recipes
Keep frozen below -18°C. Do not refreeze once thawed.
Prepare & Use
For a great tasting product, do not overcook, but ensure it is piping hot before serving. All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
Pour over sauce, cover & simmer, medium heat 15 mins
Preheat oven. 200°/400°F/Gas mark 6
Add sauce, cover & bake 35-40 mins
(For fan assisted ovens reduce cooking time by 5mins)
(Per half pack)
Stir into sauce, cover & cook on high:
B/650W - 3½ mins - stir - 3 mins
Stand for 1 min
E/800W - 3 mins - stir - 3 mins
Stand for 1 min
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Marlow Foods Ltd.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Egg
Mycoprotein (93%), Rehydrated Free Range EGG White, Natural Caramelised Sugar, Firming Agents: Calcium Chloride, Calcium Acetate, Roasted BARLEY Malt Extract, For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see capitalised ingredients
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.6g||0.5g|
|of which saturates||0.5g||0.4g|
Who said easy can't be tasty? This bounty of flavour-filled recipes are quick to rustle up and will definitely help get you over the workday blues.
These appetizing tortillas are rolled up around a filling of mince, cheese and chopped onion, and topped with tomato salsa.
A dinner option in the Vegetarian Society's V-Healthy meal plan. For a quick and easy meal substitute the spices for the spice mix in the taco kits.
Enjoy this meat-free aromatic dish, it's delicious, great value and can be prepared in just 20 minutes.
Recipe created by Jerry Howse from Cheltenham for the Vegetarian Society's 'Surprisingly simple' member recipe competition, part of National Vegetarian Week 2013. (www.nationalvegetarianweek.org)
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-Apr-2014 at 04:17. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.