- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Quorn Mince Frozen 300g
Buy any 5 for £8. Order by 12/8/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
A Healthy Protein*
*Quorn Mince is meat free and made with mycoprotein.
Quorn Mince is a source of fibre.
Quorn Mince is a nutritionally healthy protein source because it's naturally low in fat, high in protein and a source of fibre.
Quorn Mince is a nutritionally healthy protein source because:
Quorn Mince is a high in protein; protein helps you maintain normal bones & muscle mass
Quorn Mince is low in saturated fat; consuming less saturated fat helps you maintain normal blood cholesterol levels as part of a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
Prepare & Use
Cooking Instructions - General. Quorn Mince needs far less cooking time than you might expect, so you can cook your favourite meals in next to no time.
Simply remove all packaging & cook from frozen as follows.
For best results, cook on hob.
All appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Ensure Quorn Mince is piping hot before serving.; Hob - From Frozen. Add Quorn Mince to your favourite sauce, cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally.; Microwave - From Frozen. Place Quorn Mince in a microwaveable dish, add sauce of your choice, cover with film, pierce & cook on high E/800W: 4 1/2 minutes, stir, cook for a further 4 1/2 minutes. Stand for 1 minute.
Country of Origin
Marlow Foods Ltd,
- Contains Barley,Contains Gluten,Contains Eggs.
Mycoprotein (93%), Rehydrated Free Range Egg White, Natural Caramelised Sugar, Firming Agents: Calcium Chloride, Calcium Acetate, Roasted Barley Malt Extract
Suitable for Vegetarians.
Suitable for Freezing.
|Typical Values||(as sold) Per 100g||(as sold) Per 75g Portion|
|- of which saturates||0.5g||0.4g|
|- of which sugars||0.6g||0.5g|
Who said easy can't be tasty? This bounty of flavour-filled recipes are quick to rustle up and will definitely help get you over the workday blues.
This flavour-packed low fat curry recipe is one the whole family can enjoy.
A really easy burger recipe that kids would enjoy eating and making. The perfect summer food served in a bun or pitta bread with crispy lettuce leaves and jacket potato wedges.
These appetizing tortillas are rolled up around a filling of mince, cheese and chopped onion, and topped with tomato salsa.
A dinner option in the Vegetarian Society's V-Healthy meal plan. For a quick and easy meal substitute the spices for the spice mix in the taco kits.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 28-Jul-2014 at 02:47. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.