Quorn Mini Sausage Rolls 6 per pack
4 days guaranteed (avg. 8.5) (avg. 8.5)*
Price each: 35p
12* Mini Sausage Rolls
*12 mini rolls when halved
Wrapped in a light puff pastry, delicious Quorn Sausage Rolls are great for picnics, snacks & lunchboxes.
Enjoy hot or cold.
Source of protein.
With Quorn foods you can rustle up delicious meals for the family in next to no time. Plus, all of our products are made from mycoprotein, which is naturally low in fat & high in protein so you'll feel great too. Quorn™, Eat Qlever™.
So, what are quorn mini sausage rolls made from?
Quorn Mini Sausage Rolls are made with mycoprotein & onion with a pork style flavour, wrapped in puff pastry.
Mycoprotein is a nutritious member of the fungi family which is naturally low in fat (less than 3%) & high in protein & fibre.
The pack has 6 sausage rolls in it with indentations which, if broken, give 12 individual rolls. The Christmas packaging describes it as 12 mini sausage rolls, with the GDAs' properties referring to individual pieces.
Can be frozen on the day of purchase & kept for up to 3 months.
Do not refreeze once thawed.
Prepare & Use
Cooking Instructions - General
Quorn Mini Sausage Rolls are delicious cold straight from the pack, or hot from the oven. Simply remove all packaging & cook from chilled. For best results, oven cook.
Oven cook - From Chilled/Ambient
Pre-heat oven & baking tray to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5. Place Quorn Mini Sausage Rolls on to the baking tray & cook on the middle oven shelf for 12 minutes. For fan assisted ovens, reduce cooking time by 2 minutes.
To cook from frozen, increase cooking time by 6 minutes.
All appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Ensure your Quorn Mini Sausage Rolls are piping hot before serving, but be careful not to over-cook
Country of Origin
Marlow Foods Ltd,
TS9 7BR, UK
Tray & Heat Sealed.
The pack has 6 sausage rolls in it with indentations which, if broken, give 12 individual rolls.
The Christmas packaging describes it as 12 mini sausage rolls, with the GDAs' properties referring to individual pieces.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Lactose, Soya, Milk
- May Contain: Celery, Mustard
Wheat Flour, Mycoprotein (24%), Water, Vegetable Margarine (Vegetable Oils & Fats, Water, Salt, Emulsifier: Mono-& Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids; Citric Acid), Seasoning (Textured Wheat Protein, Milk Proteins, Dried Free Range Egg White, Rusk, Salt, Gelling Agent; Pectin; Dextrose, Dried Onion, Barley Malt Extract, Herbs, Flavourings), Onion, Vegetable Oil, Pastry Glaze (Sodium Caseinate, Acidity Regulator: Trisodium Citrate; Emulsifier: Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids (from Soya), Dextrose, Colour: Carotene), Flour Treatment Agent: L-Cysteine Hydrochloride.
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per Sausage Roll|
|of which sugars||2.5g||0.5g|
|of which saturates||4.5g||0.8g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.