- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Quorn Mozzarella & Pesto Escalopes 240g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 7.5)*
Price per 100g: £1.17
Quorn 2 Mozzarella & Pesto Escalopes
Delicious Quorn Escalopes topped with creamy mozzarella and a fresh green pesto sauce
Keep refrigerated and use by the date shown on the front of the pack.
Can be frozen on day of purchase and kept for up to 3 months.
Do not refreeze once thawed
Prepare & Use
Remove all packaging. For best results, oven cook.
Pre - heated oven
Place on a pre-heated baking tray & cook in the oven at 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6
on the middle oven shelf for 15 mins. For fan assisted ovens, reduce cooking time
by 2 mins. To cook from frozen, increase cooking time by 5 mins.
From chilled. Pre-heat grill to a medium setting, grill for 8 mins, turning frequently.
For best results cook sauce side down first and turn half way through cooking time.
Fry in 1 tbsp oil over a medium heat, cook for 10 mins. turning frequently.
For best results, cook the sauce side down for the first 2-3 mins. To cook from
frozen, increase the cooking time by 5 mins.
For a great tasting product do not overcook, but ensure it is piping hot before
serving. All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
Why not cook some cherry tomatoes on the vine on the baking tray with your
escalopes, drizzle the tomatoes with a little balsamic vinegar and serve with
mixed salad leaves
Country of Origin
Marlow Foods Ltd.,
Free from artificial colours
Free from artificial preservatives.
- Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Contains Egg, Contains Lactose, Contains Milk, Contains Yeast
Quorn Escalope (43%) [Mycoprotein*, Rehydrated Free Range Egg White, Onion, Flavourings, Milk Proteins, Tapioca Starch, Gelling Agent: Pectin], Vegetarian Soft Cheese (with Corn Flour), Vegetarian Mozzarella Cheese (12%), Nut Free Pesto (Basil Purée (Sweet Basil, Salt, Sunflower Oil,) Vegetarian Medium Fat Hard Cheese, Garlic Purée), Batter (Wheat Flour, Salt, Rapeseed Oil), Breadcrumb (Wheat Flour, Yeast, Salt, Emulsifier: E472e; Flour Treatment Agent: Ascorbic Acid), Vegetable Oil, *30% of product
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g||PER ESCALOPE|
|of which sugars||2g||3g|
|of which saturates||3.3g||3g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.