Quorn Mozzarella & Pesto Escalopes 240g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 7)*
Price per 100g: £1.13
Delicious Quorn Escalopes topped with creamy mozzarella and a fresh green pesto sauce
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Cooking Instructions - General. Quorn Mozzarella & Pesto Escalopes need far less cooking time than you might expect. Follow these instructions carefully so you can enjoy your favourite meals at their very best.
Simply remove all packaging & cook from chilled as follows. For best results, oven cook.
All appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Ensure Quorn Escalopes are piping hot before serving.; Hob - From Chilled. Pre-heat 1 tablespoon of oil over a medium heat. Cook Quorn Escalopes for 10 minutes, turning frequently. For best results, cook sauce side down for first 2-3 minutes, then turn.; Oven cook - From Frozen. Pre-heat oven & baking tray to 200ºC/ 400ºF/ Gas Mark 6. Place Quorn Escalopes on the baking tray & cook on the middle oven shelf for 20 minutes. Reduce cooking time by 2 minutes for fan assisted ovens.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Pre-heat oven & baking tray to 200ºC/ 400ºF/ Gas Mark 6. Place Quorn Escalopes on the baking tray & cook on the middle oven shelf for 15 minutes. Reduce cooking time by 2 minutes for fan assisted ovens.
Country of Origin
Marlow Foods Ltd,
Allergy Other Text:
Contains wheat gluten, Mycoprotein is high in protein and fibre. This may cause intolerance in some people
Keep refrigerated & use by the date shown on the front of the pack. Quorn Escalopes can be frozen on day of purchase & kept for up to 3 months. Do not refreeze once thawed.
Each 120g escalope contains Calories 271 14%, Sugars 2.4g 3%, Fat 15.6g 22%, Saturates 4.0g 20%, Salt 1.5g 25% of an adult's guideline daily amount
Card - Sleeve - widely recycled
Plastic - Tray - check local recycling
Plastic - Film - not currently recycled
Quorn Escalope (43%) [Mycoprotein*, Rehydrated Free Range Egg White, Onion, Flavourings, Milk Proteins, Tapioca Starch, Pea Fibre, Firming Agents: Calcium Chloride, Calcium Acetate; Gelling Agent: Pectin], Vegetarian Soft Cheese (with Corn Flour), Vegetarian Mozzarella Cheese (12%), Nut Free Pesto (Basil Purée (Sweet Basil, Salt, Sunflower Oil), Vegetarian Medium Fat Hard Cheese, Garlic Purée), Batter (Wheat Flour, Salt, Vegetable Oil), Breadcrumb (Wheat Flour, Yeast, Salt), Vegetable Oil, *30% of product
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Escalope|
|Energy - kJ/kcal||942/226||1130/271|
|- of which sugars||2.0g||2.4g|
|- of which saturates||3.3g||4.0g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.