Quorn Peppered Steak 196g
6 days guaranteed (avg. 17.5)*
Quorn Peppered Steaks are meat free and made with mycoprotein, with a cracked pepper coating. Mycoprotein is a nutritious form of quality protein, naturally low in fat and high in protein & fibre.
To discover more recipes and to explore the whole Quorn range, visit www.quorn.com
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Cooking Instructions - General. Quorn Peppered Steaks need far less cooking time than you might expect. Follow these instructions carefully so you can enjoy your favourite meals at their very best.
Simply remove all packaging for oven & grill, cook from chilled as follows: For best results, oven cook.
All appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Ensure Quorn Peppered Steaks are piping hot before serving.; Grill - From Chilled. Pre-heat grill to a medium setting. Brush both sides of Peppered Steaks with a little oil and cook for 6 minutes, turning frequently. Increase cooking time by 4 minutes to cook from frozen.; Microwave - From Chilled. Remove sleeve, pierce film lid in several places & cook on high E/800W: 2 1/2 minutes.
Stand for 1 minute. Not suitable to cook from frozen in the microwave.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Pre-heat oven & baking tray to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. Brush both sides of Peppered Steaks with a little oil. Cook on the middle oven shelf for 10 minutes. Reduce cooking time by 2 minutes for fan assisted ovens. Increase cooking time by 6 minutes to cook from frozen.
Country of Origin
Marlow Foods Ltd,
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Sleeve - Card - Widely Recycled; Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Allergy Other Text:
There have been rare cases of adverse reactions to Quorn, which contains mycoprotein a member of the fungi/mould family. Mycoprotein is high in protein and fibre which may cause intolerance in some people
Full Product Name:
Quorn Peppered Steaks are meat free and made with mycoprotein, with a cracked pepper coating.
Keep refrigerated & use by the date shown on the front of the pack.
Once opened eat within 24 hours. Quorn Peppered Steaks can be frozen on day of purchase & kept for up to 3 months.
Do not refreeze once thawed.
Each 98g steak contains Energy 518kJ 123kcal 6%, Fat 3.9g 6%, Saturates 1.9g 10%, Sugars 2.7g 3%, Salt 1.5g 25% of an adult's reference intake
Typical values (as sold) per 100g: Energy 529kJ / 126kcal
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Quorn Steak (93%) (Mycoprotein*, Flavouring, Rehydrated Free Range Egg, Vegetable Oils (Palm, Rapeseed), Potato Protein, Roasted Barley Malt Extract, Firming Agents: Calcium Chloride, Calcium Acetate), Pepper Coating (Water, Dextrose, Black Pepper, Green & Red Peppers, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Acidity Regulator: Acetic Acid; Gelling Agent: Xanthan Gum), *78 of product
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||(As Sold) Per 100g||(As Sold) Per Steak|
|- of which saturates||2.0g||1.9g|
|- of which sugars||2.8g||2.7g|
|*Reference intake of an average adult|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 19-Dec-2014 at 01:17. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.