Quorn Peppered Steak 196g
6 days guaranteed (avg. 14)*
Deliciously succulent Quorn steaks topped with green and red peppers and cracked black peppercorns.
- Speciality / Vegetarian / Fresh / Meat Substitutes
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Vegetarian
- Fresh / Vegetarian Foods / Ready to Cook
- Fresh / Vegetarian Foods / Ready Meals
Keep refrigerated and use by the date shown on the front of the pack. Once opened eat within 24 hours. Quorn Peppered Steaks can be frozen on day of purchase and kept for up to 3 months. Do not refreeze once thawed.
Suitable for home freezing
Prepare & Use
Quorn Peppered Steaks need far less cooking time than you might expect. Do follow these instructions carefully and you will cook your Quorn Peppered Steaks to absolute perfection! Remove all packaging for oven, grill & BBQ. For best results oven cook.
Place Quorn Steaks on a baking tray 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7, for 14 mins. For fan assisted ovens, reduce cooking time by 2 mins. To cook from frozen, increase cooking time by 5-6 mins.
Pre-heat grill to a medium setting, cook for 12 mins, turning frequently. To cook from frozen, increase cooking time above by 2 mins.
Remove sleeve, pierce film in several places and cook on high 100% as directed:-
To microwave from chilled:
B/650W 3 mins.
E/800W 2 mins.
Stand for 1 min.
To microwave from frozen:
Power 100% as directed:-
B/650W 4 1/2 mins.
E/800W 3 1/2 mins.
Stand for 1 min.
Wait until the coals have turned white, brush the Quorn Steaks with oil, cook for 12 mins, turning frequently. To cook from frozen, increase cooking time above by 2 mins
Country of Origin
Marlow Foods Ltd.,
Serving tip: Why not try serving your Quorn Peppered Steak with a roasted pepper salad and crunchy potato wedges.
No artificial colours or preservatives.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Lactose, Milk
Quorn Steak (92%) [Mycoprotein*, Rehydrated Free Range Egg White, Onion, Flavouring, Rapeseed Oil, Milk Protein, Roasted Barley Malt Extract, Tapioca Starch, Gelling Agent: Pectin], Pepper Coating (Water, Wheat Dextrose, Black Pepper, Salt, Green Peppers & Red Peppers, Sunflower Oil, Gelling Agent: Xanthan Gum), *48% of product
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per steak|
|of which sugars||2.2g||2.2g|
|of which saturates||0.5g||2g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.