Rachel's Organic Butter 250g
over 2 weeks *
Delicious butter from Wales, the home of Rachel's - Britain's first organic dairy.
Made using cream from British organic farms.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Country of Origin
Rachel's Organic Dairy
- Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
Cream, Salt (1%).
|Typical Values||per 100g|
This classic, rich veal stew from Milan is flavoured with garlic and salty anchovies. Ask the butcher to cut the hind shanks into large chunks. Large flameproof casserole. Good with a saffron-flavoured risotto, or plain boiled rice. Leftovers can be made into a ragú to spoon over pasta. Simply shred the meat and add more stock if the sauce is too thick.
This French favourite can be enjoyed warm or at room temperature. Good with plenty of thick cream or crème fraîche for spooning over, or with vanilla ice cream.
1 hr 15 mins
Cornbread gives this recipe its colourful appearance. If you can’t find it in the shops, make your own or use white bread instead Good with roast meats, especially alongside turkey. Leftovers can be chopped and sprinkled over vegetable dishes as a savoury topping.
Cherry, brown sugar and apple combine in this simple but wonderful dessert.
1 hr 45 mins
This no-bake fridge cake, rich in fruit, nuts and orange-scented chocolate is a real teatime treat.
2 hrs 25 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 02-Sep-2014 at 05:46. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.