- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Rachel's Organic Fat Free Greek Style Natural Yogurt 450g
over 1 week *
Price per 100g: 42p
Organic fat free Greek style natural bio-live yogurt.
Spoon it, pour it or cook with it... however you want to use this delicious Rachel's Greek-style fat free natural yogurt you can rest assured that you will be enjoying natural yogurt at its most gorgeous. This bio-live yogurt contains cultures Lactobacillus acidophilus & Bifidobacterium.
At Rachel's we're dedicated to creating gorgeously pure tastes. Our recipes don't come purer than this. This fat free natural bio-live yogurt has been carefully made with the best locally sourced milk with yogurt cultures and nothing added. The result is a deliciously mild, fresh tasting yogurt with a unique, smooth and luscious texture and only 0.1% fat. Enjoy as a fat free, healthy topping on your favourite fruits, cereal or muesli. It is also a versatile fat free ingredient in both sweet and savoury recipes including smoothies, desserts, sauces and marinades.
Contains 3 x 150g servings.
Keep refrigerated 1-5°C.
To enjoy this product at its best, eat within 3 days of opening.
Country of Origin
Rachel's Dairy Ltd.,
- Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
Added Ingredients: None.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||8.7g|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.