Offer - Rachel's Organic Fresh Whole Milk 2L
5 days guaranteed (avg. 9)*
Price per litre: 99.5p
Thank you for choosing Rachel's Organic milk. At Rachel's we believe passionately in the nutritional value of organic milk as part of a healthy diet for children and adults. Our simple belief is that happy cows grazing freely in pastures rich in lush, green grass, clover and other wild plats, on some of Britain's best organic farms, produce better tasting and naturally nutritious milk. We hope you enjoy it.
Thank you for choosing Rachel's Organic milk. At Rachel's we believe passionately in the nutritional value of organic milk as part of a healthy diet for children and adults. Our simple belief is that happy cows grazing freely in pastures rich in lush, green grass, clover and other wild plants, on some of Britain’s best organic farms, produce better tasting and naturally nutritious milk. We hope you enjoy it.
- Brands: Rachel's
- Pints: 4 Pints
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Gluten Free, Organic, Vegetarian
- Options: On Offer
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Rachel's Dairy Ltd,
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten
|Typical Values||Per 100ml|
|Energy||279kJ / 67kcal|
|of which saturates||2.6g|
|of which sugars||4.8g|
|Calcium||119mg (15% RI*)|
|*RI: Reference Intake|
Simply irresistible, sweetly spiced buns nestled in creamy custard.
Brioche and chilled berries give this classic brunch recipe a twist.
Pepperkaker, or "pepper cakes", get their name from the warming black pepper that was traditionally mixed in with the other spices. Many modern recipes leave it out, but I've included a smidgeon for old times' sake. You can cut these in stars, hearts, moons, Christmas trees - whatever takes your fancy - personally I have a soft spot for the classic round shape and traditional hearts. Do chill the dough overnight as it really helps to roll it out thinly, plus it gives the flavours time to develop. This dough freezes well, so you can bake half now and freeze the rest to bake another day.
This dish is not for the faint hearted and the final stages of this recipe may require an extra hand. Commitment will be rewarded by a sublime dish which sums up the brilliance of contemporary British cooking.
The pancakes in this dish represent a simpler version of a blini and contain a combination of smoked dill and chard. Replace the smoked salmon with kippers for a cheaper alternative.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.