Offer - Rachel's Organic Greek Style Natural Yogurt 450g
over 1 week *
Price per 100g: 42p
Natural bio-live yogurt.
Rachel's Organic Natural Bio-Live yogurt is made with milk from cows that graze on organic pastures rich in clover and contains the cultures Lactobacillus bulgaricus & Streptococcus thermophilus as well as the health giving bio-live Lactobacillus acidophilus & Bifidobacterium, which may promote general digestive well-being.
Rachel's Organic Natural bio-Live Yogurt is made from pasteurised organic milk from organic farms to create a fresh, smooth, mild tasting yogurt.
Delicious eaten on its own or mixed with your favourite fruits or cereals for a quick breakfast, tasty snack or dessert. Perfect in sweet and savoury dishes and a great ingredient for smoothies.
Re-sealable lid to maintain freshness whilst stored in the fridge. No added sugar
Keep refrigerated below 5°C
Prepare & Use
Enjoy served with your favourite fruits, on cereal or muesli, even just drizzled on honey. It is also a delicious and versatile ingredient in both sweet and savoury recipes including smoothies, desserts, sauces and marinades.
Contains Pasteurised Cow's Milk
Country of Origin
Rachel's Dairy Ltd.,
Aberystwyth SY23 3JQ
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
Added Ingredients: None.
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free From Gluten
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||5.0g|
|of which saturates||5.2g|
These are classically cooked with beef and baked with a Malaysian pastry, which creates a spiral textured finish. These curry puffs are a vegetarian alternative, and use puff pastry for a quicker, more simple finish and are perfect as a starter or warm snack bites.
Simply irresistible, sweetly spiced buns nestled in creamy custard.
Breads made with rye flour are very popular in central and eastern Europe.
1 hr 15 mins
These are a healthy alternative to crisps and dips, lovely to nibble when you come home from school or work and equally good to serve for nibbles before a dinner party. You can use ground coriander and cumin but by dry frying and pounding the seeds you achieve a much better flavour and aroma. Children can mix up the yoghurt dip and pound the cumin and coriander seeds and have fun tossing the parsnips in the spice mix.
This fruity fool is a perfect light summer dessert.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.