Offer - Rachel's Organic Low Fat Greek Style Natural Yogurt 450g
over 1 week *
Price per 100g: 42p
Low Fat Natural Bio-Live Yogurt
Rachel's Organic Low Fat Natural Bio-Live Yogurt is made from pasteurised organic milk from organic farms to create a luscious, smooth, mild tasting yogurt with less than 2% fat
Keep refrigerated 1-5°C
Prepare & Use
Delicious eaten on its own or mixed with your favourite fruits or cereals for a quick breakfast, tasty snack or dessert. Perfect in sweet and savoury dishes and a great ingredient for smoothies
Country of Origin
Rachel's Dairy Ltd.,
Re-sealable lid to maintain freshness whilst stored in the frigde.
No added sugar.
- Contains Milk
Organic Low Fat Yogurt (from MILK)
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||1.8g|
|of which sugars||8.0g|
|Calcium||(25% NRV*) 200mg|
|*NRV - Nutrient Reference Value|
Breads made with rye flour are very popular in central and eastern Europe.
1 hr 15 mins
Based on a classic Indian dish called Murg Massalam, this recipe can be oven-cooked, grilled or barbecued.
1 hr 10 mins
This quick recipe uses dainty quail eggs, and the mild curry sauce tops the whole dish off perfectly.
These are classically cooked with beef and baked with a Malaysian pastry, which creates a spiral textured finish. These curry puffs are a vegetarian alternative, and use puff pastry for a quicker, more simple finish and are perfect as a starter or warm snack bites.
A rillette is similar to pâté, but usually has a thicker consistency. This simple mackerel version is truly delicious when served with some freshly baked bread.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.