- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lollies.Ice Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Rachel's Organic Stirred Greek Style Natural Yogurt 450g
over 1 week *
Price per 100g: 42p
Organic Greek style natural bio-live yogurt
Spoon it, pour it or cook with it... however you want to use this delicious creamy Rachel's Greek-style natural yogurt you can rest assured that you will be enjoying natural yogurt at its most gorgeous. This bio-live yogurt contains cultures Lactobacillus acidophilus & Bifidobacterium.
Prepare & Use
Enjoy served with your favourite fruits, on cereal or muesli, even just drizzled on honey. It is also a delicious and versatile ingredient in both sweet and savoury recipes including smoothies, desserts, sauces and marinades.
Contains Pasteurised Cow's Milk
Country of Origin
Rachel's Dairy Ltd.,
Cap - Plastic - Check Local Recycling; Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Lid - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Pot - Plastic - Check Local Recycling; Sleeve - Card - Widely Recycled.
Contains 3x150g servings
- Contains Milk.Contains Lactose.Free From Gluten.
Organic Natural Yogurt (from MILK)
Suitable for Vegetarians;
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||5.2g|
|of which sugars||5.0g|
|Calcium||(16% NRV) 126mg|
|*NRV - Nutrient Reference Value|
This is an adaptation of a classic South African recipe, and is great to make while entertaining; the wonderful combination of flavours and colours make this simple easy food at its very best.
These are classically cooked with beef and baked with a Malaysian pastry, which creates a spiral textured finish. These curry puffs are a vegetarian alternative, and use puff pastry for a quicker, more simple finish and are perfect as a starter or warm snack bites.
The crunchy part is flapjack, so you'll have lots of extra flapjack left over that isn't used in the fool. Flapjack is packed full of energy with slow release carbs and is great for children as a snack, picnics or packed lunches. Cook the flapjack and gooseberries the day before you wish to eat the fool. The gooseberry fool is much lower fat than normal fool as it uses a mixture of crème fraiche and yoghurt instead of cream and low fat can be used without losing much flavour too. You can keep children occupied for ages topping and tailing gooseberries. Children can weigh out ingredients, grease and line the cake tin and they'll have fun bashing up the flapjack once it's cold as well as mashing and mixing the gooseberries and elderflower cordial. For a cheat's version use granola or oat crunchy cereal instead of the home made flapjack.
Simply irresistible, sweetly spiced buns nestled in creamy custard.
Breads made with rye flour are very popular in central and eastern Europe.
1 hr 15 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.