Radox Herbal Bath Therapy Muscle Soak with Clary Sage 500ml
What's gone into it?
A few drops of clary sage oil.
Some natural sea minerals
A perfect pH balance
A thumbs-up from the skin experts
100 Years of Radox know-how.
- Brands: Radox
Prepare & Use
If you get some herbal bath in your eyes, don't worry. Just rinse well with clean water.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
H & BC UK
Aqua, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium chloride, cocamidopropyl betaine, maris sal, parfum, citric acid, salvia sclarea oil, tetrasodium EDTA, propylene glycol, sodium lactate, dipropylene glycol, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, trideceth-7, linalool, butylphenyl methylpropional , benzyl salicylate, sodium benzoate, Cl 42090, Cl 19140.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 30-Oct-2014 at 01:43. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.