Rahms Mini Croustade Cups 24 per pack 50g
Price per 100g: £5.10
24 mini Croustades. Crispy and fresh.
Each Croustade is 35mm in Diameter.
- Food Cupboard / Home Baking Ingredients / Pastry, Bases & Meringues / Pastry Bases & Trifle Sponges / Pastry Bases
- Bakery / Pastry Cases
- Speciality / International / Scandinavian / Food Cupboard
- Food Cupboard / Biscuits / Savoury Biscuits / Savoury Party Biscuits
- Brands: Rahms
Storage dark, dry +12-16°C. Must not be exposed to light.
Prepare & Use
Hot stuffing: Warm up the Croustades in the oven. Fill them with the warm filling and serve at once.
Cold stuffing: The Croustades will keep crispy if you grease them with melted butter or place the stuffing on top of a piece of lettuce.
Country of Origin
AB Rahms Kexfabrik, Box 4149, 102 63 Stockholm, Sweden
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Lactose, Milk
Wheatflour, Hydrogenated Vegetable Fat, Milk, Fat, Egg, Reconstituted Skimmed Milk Powder, Salt, Cream.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
When serving croustades, try using different-shaped pastry cutters to make the baskets.
Roast beef with a creamy mustard mayo combine in this popular party dish.
Tarragon and chicken is a popular combination.
Horseradish gives this smooth, creamy filling a little bite. Variation Salmon and tarragon cream croustades- mix 120ml creme fraiche, 150g finely chopped smoked salmon, 2 tbsp chopped tarragon, 1tbsp lemon zest, and pepper to taste. Chill for 30 minutes, then spon into croustade baskets and serve within 1 hour.
Lightly spiced crabmeat in a crispy case.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.