Rankin Irish Pork & Herb Sausages 400g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 7.5)*
Price per kg: £7.98
Rankin Selection Irish pork and herb sausages
Made to a traditional Irish recipe
- No artificial colours
- No artificial flavours
- Gluten free
- No GM ingredients
Suitable for home freezing. Keep refrigerated at 0 - 4ºC. Freeze on day of purchase, use within three months of freezing. Once defrosted, do not re-freeze. Packaged in a protective atmosphere for freshness.
Prepare & Use
Cooking appliances vary. These instructions are given only as a guide.
Ensure that the product is piping hot throughout before consumption. There is no need to pierce the sausages before or during cooking.
To Grill: Remove all packaging. Cook under a moderate grill for 20 mins, turning frequently until golden brown.
To Shallow Fry: Remove all packaging. Fry in a tablespoon of oil over a moderate heat for 18 min, turning occasionally until golden brown. Drain well before serving.
To Oven Bake: Remove all packaging. Place in an oiled ovenproof dish, cook in a preheated oven, 200ºC / 400ºF / Gas Mark 6 for 30-35 mins until golden brown. Turn once during cooking
Country of Origin
23 Finnebrogue Road,
BT30 9AB, UK
Sleeve & Tray
Free From Gluten, Free From Wheat, Contains Egg, Contains Sulphites, Contains Yeast
Outdoor Bred Pork (85%), Water, Gluten Free Crumb (Rice Flour, Chickpea Flour, Maize Starch, Salt, Dextrose), Egg White, Herbs (Parsley, Sage, Thyme, Rosemary), Sea Salt, Spices, (White Pepper, Ginger, Mace, Nutmeg, Cayenne), Stabiliser (E450), Sugar, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Yeast Extract, Antioxidants (Sodium Ascorbate, Sodium Citrate), Onion Powder, Rosemary Extract.
Sausages filled into naturak hog casings.
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.9g|
|of which saturates||7.4g|
Ready in just 20 minutes, this simple pasta dish, with its tasty mustard sauce, makes a perfect midweek family supper
A simple recipe, this delicious sausage casserole with fresh herbs and seasonal vegetables, will help keep your family warm.
1 hr 5 mins
This is a satisfying supper dish, great at any time of year but particularly good on a cold winter evening.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.