Rankin Outdoor Bred Pork Irish Sausages 400g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 8)*
Outdoor Bred Pork Sausages
Made to a traditional Irish recipe.
"Here are my newly upgraded range of fantastic premium sausages, now with a meatier more succulent bite. Not only that, but they're also gluten free. I have been working with artisan producer Finnebrogue to create top quality bangers through their approach to skilled craftmanship and passion for excellence. Still true to their traditional Irish recipes, these sausages hit the spot every time."
I have gone the extra mile to source and use only selected cuts of outdoor bred pork in my sausages.
These pigs are born outside and housed in spacious barns with deep straw for comfort, where they can root and forage freely.
- Speciality / Free From / Gluten Free / Sausages
- Fresh / Meat & Poultry / Sausages / Pork Sausages / Premium
- Fresh / Meat & Poultry / Sausages / Pork Sausages / Free Range
Keep refrigerated at 0-4ºC.
Suitable for home freezing. Freeze on day of purchase, use within 3 months of freezing. Once defrosted, do not re-freeze.
Prepare & Use
Cooking appliances vary. These instructions are given only as a guide.
Ensure that the product is piping hot throughout before consumption.
There is no need to pierce the sausages before or during cooking.
Remove all packaging. Cook under a moderate grill for 20 mins, turning frequently until golden brown.
Remove all packaging. Fry in a tablespoon of oil over a moderate heat for 18 min, turning occasionally until golden brown. Drain well before serving.
Remove all packaging. Place in an oiled ovenproof dish, cook in a preheated oven, 200°C / 400°F / Gas Mark 6 for 30-35 mins until golden brown. Turn once during cooking
Country of Origin
23 Finnebrogue Road,
BT30 9AB, UK.
Sleeve & Tray.
Carton sleeve, plastic film and tray recyclable.
- Contains: Egg, Sulphites, Yeast
- Free from: Gluten, Wheat
Outdoor Bred Pork (85%), Water, Gluten Free Crumb (Rice Flour, Chickpea Flour, Maize Starch, Salt, Dextrose), Egg White, Sea Salt, Spices (White Pepper, Ginger, Mace, Nutmeg, Cayenne), Sugar, Stabiliser (E450), Herbs (Sage, Thyme), Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Yeast Extract, Antioxidants (Sodium Ascorbate, Sodium Citrate), Onion Powder, Rosemary Extract.
Sausages filled into natural hog casings.
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.8g|
|of which saturates||5.9g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 10-Dec-2013 at 02:20. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.