Rannoch Smoked Chicken 155g
over 1 week *
Price per 100g: £2.25
Smoked Chicken with Rosemary, Juniper and Parsley
From our award-winning smokehouse...
Prime chicken fillets, expertly cured with juniper, rosemary and parsley, gently smoked over whisky-infused oak chips by the Barclay family, innovative smokers of the finest meat and game for over 20 years.
The Scottish Highlands, a timeless land of glens and bens, is amongst the most breathtakingly beautiful and unspoilt parts of Europe. A place of tradition and superstition, where there is room to roam and fresh air to breathe, where time is spent, not saved.
Rannoch Smokery is Scotland's specialist meat and game smoker, committed to the finest smoked products of the highest possible quality - consistently. Our aim is to do this in a way that does not compromise the environment, using sustainable raw materials and only necessary ingredients. Rannoch Smokery produces delicious food without complication.
The Barclay family invites you to experience the unrivalled taste and presentation of products fused together by highly motivated and dedicated people using traditions, experience and selected raw materials of the highest quality.
- Fresh / Deli & Dips / Cooked Meats & Salami / Poultry
- Fresh / Deli & Dips / Ready to Eat Chicken / Portions
- Brands: Rannoch
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened consume within 2 days.
Not suitable for home freezing.
Prepare & Use
The slices can vary in appearance.
This is natural and does not affect the eating quality
Country of Origin
Sleeve & Tray.
Chicken, Salt, Parsley, Rosemary, Juniper, Black Pepper, Natural Smoke.
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 30g|
|of which sugars||Nilg||Nilg|
|of which saturates||0.3g||0.1g|
Quick, healthy, and impressive - chicory leaves are a great alternative to crackers or bread Leftovers of the mousse are a good spread on wholemeal toast or oatcakes.
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
Variation If you can’t get hold of a fresh papaya, use a fresh mango instead.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.