Offer - Raw Peeled Indonesian King Prawn Tails Waitrose 180g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 3)*
Price per kg: £17.78
By choosing these products you are improving the nutritional balance of your daily diet. A varied balanced diet together with frequent activity supports a healthy lifestyle.
waitrose.com/lovelife for more information.
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Stir Fry - From Chilled. Medium Heat 3-4 mins.
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw shellfish. Remove all packaging. Heat 1/2 tbsp of oil in a frying pan, add prawns and stir fry over a medium heat, stirring occasionally. Do not reheat once cooled.
Preparation and Usage
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw shellfish.
Country of Origin
Tray & Heat Sealed
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Full Product Name:
Raw jumbo peeled king prawns
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Once opened, consume within 1 day. Do not exceed use by date.
Suitable for freezing. Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
For use by date see front of pack.
Warning: Although every care is taken to remove shell, some fragments may remain.
Produced in the UK, From selected farms where the prawns are farmed to the highest welfare standards with care for the environment
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
King Prawns (Penaeus Vannamei) (Crustaceans) (99%), Salt
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.2g|
|of which sugars||0.2g|
If dishes were royalty, this classic seafood dish would surely be the King of Spain.
1 hr 5 mins
Early summer sees us Brits emerge blinking into the sunlight, clutching the barbecue tongs. This recipe is great for enjoying outdoors when the sun shines, yet easy enough to cook indoors if the weather turns.
Pasta is always a hit and this recipe for linguine with prawns is guaranteed to carry on that trend. A favourite with the Lactofree Team, try serving with a light salad and a crisp white wine.
Cook's Notes You can shell-on prawns if you prefer for this dish - do provide a fingerbowl and napkins, though!
Cook's Notes Use some of the leftover marinade to brush over the prawns while they're cooking. Cheat You could use the leftovers in a salad, or a fish pie.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.