- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Ready To Eat Red & White Quinoa 250g
Steamed Red & White Quinoa (Keen-Wah)
Ready to eat
Makes all the difference
Mild, nutty flavour with an al dente bite
"...quinoa, pronounced keen-wah, has a Delicate, Nutty Flavour and al dente bite. With no need to soak or cook, this blend of red and white quinoa has already been prepared and is Ready to Eat! Perfect in cold salads and Easy to Heat for warm dishes. Simply empty the contents and mix with your favourite ingredients..."
- Speciality / Health Foods / Quinoa
- Food Cupboard / Rice, Pasta, Noodles & Pulses / Pulses / Quinoa, Polenta & Grains / Quinoa
Store in a cool dry place.
Once opened keep refrigerated and eat within 3 days.
Prepare & Use
Care must be taken when handling the heated pouch.
For best results to microwave.
Do not open, lean the pack on its side using the below guidelines to heat.
900 Watts - 40 (secs).
750 Watts - 60 (secs).
500 Watts - 120 (secs).
Leave to stand for 30 seconds, then shake well before opening away from yourself to avoid steam.
Boil in the Pouch: Bring half a pan of water to the boil and place the pouch unopened in boiling water. Leave for 6 minutes, then cut open and serve
Specially produced for:
2 Rollins Street,
- Contains: Celery
White Quinoa (77%), Red Quinoa (19%), Olive Oil, Water, Natural Flavourings (contains Celery), Salt, Natural Spice Extract.
Suitable for Vegans
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.6g|
|of which saturates||0.8g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 24-May-2013 at 00:14. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.