- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Ready Trimmed Babycorn Waitrose 100g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 7)*
Price per kg: £9.90
Ready Trimmed Babycorn
Fresh and sweet, simply boil, steam or microwave
Keep refrigerated below 5°C
Prepare & Use
Microwave. Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook. Do not remove from packaging. Pierce film in several places and place on a microwave plate. Cook on full power. Allow to stand for 1 minute before serving. Check that food is piping hot.
B/650W - 4 mins.
D/750W - 3mins 30 secs.
E/850W - 3 mins.
Hob. Remove all packaging. Place in a pan of boiling water. Cover and bring back to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer.
Steam. Remove all packaging. Place in a steamer and steam until tender.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
|Typical values||per 100g||per pack|
|of which sugars||1.9g||1.9g|
|of which saturates||0.1g||0.1g|
Packed lunches needn't always be dull sandwiches. This tasty pasta salad can be easily transported in an airtight tub and eaten with a small spoon or fork. Toddlers will love this dish too as it can also be eaten easily with fingers.
In just a few decades, Thai food has grown from relative obscurity into one of the most popular cuisines on Earth. This vegetable curry has many of its classic tastes and textures.
This delicious recipe is kindly provided by Organix. Serving size guide... 7m: makes 5 portions – add 2½ tbsp of cooked rice per portion 10m: makes 5 portions – add 3 tbsp of cooked rice per portion 12m: makes 3 portions – add 4 tbsp of cooked rice per portion
A vegetarian version of an Indian classic.
This classic Thai noodle dish is one of my family's favourites. Most of the prep time is down to chopping the vegetables and you can encourage children to help shredding the chicken, beating the egg, washing the veg and pounding the paste. This recipe contains peanuts; not suitable for people with nut allergies or children under 3 years of age.
View all recipes containing Ready Trimmed Babycorn Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.