- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Ready to Eat Wholesome Mixed Grains 250g
Wholesome grains of wheat & quinoa with lentils and soya flakes in olive oil
One ingredient...makes all the difference.
Delicious blend of flavours and textures
"...this ready to eat blend of whole wheat, red quinoa, toasted soya flakes and lentils provides a delicious combination of wholesome grains. The unique mix of flavours and textures is a perfect addition to any meal. Add to soups, warm or cold salads or simply enjoy straight from the pouch..."
Ready to eat
Heat in 1 minute
- Food Cupboard / Rice, Pasta, Noodles & Pulses / Pulses / Quinoa, Polenta & Grains / Grains
- Speciality / Health Foods / Seeds
Store in a cool dry place.
Once opened keep refrigerated and eat within 3 days.
Prepare & Use
For best results
Do not open, lean the pack on its side using the below guidelines to heat.
900 Watts - 40 secs
750 Watts - 60 secs
500 Watts - 120 secs
Leave to stand for 30 seconds, then shake well before opening away from yourself to avoid steam.
Boil in the Pouch: Bring half a pan of water to the boil and place the pouch unopened in boiling water. Leave for 6 minutes, then cut open and serve
Specially produced for:
2 Rollins Street,
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat
Wheat (41%), Bulgur Wheat (16%), Red Split Lentil (14%), Red Quinoa (14%), Toasted Soya Flakes (6%), Olive Oil (5%), Water, Salt, Natural Spice Extract.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.7g|
|of which saturates||1g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 20-May-2013 at 00:29. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.