- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Red Cabbage Waitrose 300g
5 days guaranteed (avg. 6)*
Price per kg: £6.63
Waitrose Red Cabbage 200g
Red cabbage cooked with apple, red wine and cranberries.
Serves two as a side dish.
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
For best results microwave
B/650W - 3 mins
D/750W - 2½ mins
E/850W - 2 mins
Microwave ovens vary. Refer to handbook. Remove sleeve pierce film lid in several places. Place on a microwaveable plate. Halfway through heating peel back film, stir, re-cover and continue heating for remaining time. Check that food is piping hot. If not, reheat for a further brief period.
Preheat oven. Remove sleeve. Do not remove or pierce film lid. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven until piping hot. Remove from oven on tray and allow to stand for 2 minutes before serving.
Electric - 200°C - 15 mins
Fan - 180°C - 15 mins
Gas - gas 6 - 15 mins
Stir before serving. Do not refreeze once defrosted.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Tray, film and sleeve recyclable..
- May Contain Nut, Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Contains Lactose, May Contain Sesame, Contains Milk
Red Cabbage (54%), Apple Purée (8%), Onion, Redcurrant Jelly (8%), Red Wine Vinegar, Red Wine (5%), Sugar, Cranberries (2%), Unsalted Butter, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, White Pepper
Apple Purée contains Apple (95%), Water
Redcurrant Jelly contains Wheat Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Redcurrant Juice, Sugar, Gelling Agent Pectin, Acidity Regulators Citric Acid and Sodium Citrates.
Cranberries contain Sugar, Cranberries (43%), Sunflower Oil.
Suitable for Vegetarians
May Contain Sesame Seeds
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||16.5g|
|of which saturates||0.9g|
Most cabbage varieties are best cooked quickly but red cabbage is an exception, benefiting from long, slow cooking.
1 hr 50 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.