- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Discover hundreds of reductions in our Round Pound Deals.Round Pound Deals
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Red Desiree / Mozart Potatoes Waitrose 2.5kg
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
Price per kg: 85.6p
Variety: Desiree / Mozart potatoes Great potatoes for mashing, roasting or baking, with a smooth skin and creamy texture.
Keep in a cool, dark place.
Prepare & Use
Electric (220ºC): 1-1½ hours
Fan (200ºC): 1-1½ hours
Gas (gas mark 7): 1-1½ hours
Preheat oven to 220ºC/Gas mark 7. Wash the potatoes well. Dry and prick the skin with a fork. Place directly onto an oven shelf and bake for 1-1.5 hours or until the skin is crisp and the flesh tender.
Electric (220ºC): 45-50 mins
Fan (200ºC): 45-50 mins
Gas (gas mark 7): 45-50 mins
Preheat oven to 220ºC/Gas mark 7. Peel and wash then cut the potatoes into even -sized pieces. Parboil for 10 minutes. Drain then shake the pan to roughen the surfaces of the potatoes. Heat 4 tbsp of vegetable oil in a roasting tin. Add the potatoes and turn in the hot oil. Bake on the top shelf of the oven for 45-50 minutes, until golden brown and crispy. Turn occasionally.
Peel and cut the potatoes into even sized pieces. Place in a pan with just enough water to cover, add salt if desired and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until tender. Drain well and mash with a little butter and milk, or some creme fraiche together with some freshly ground pepper.
Peel and cut the potatoes into even sized pieces. Place in a pan with just enough water to cover, add salt if desired and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until tender
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality.
RG12 8YA, UK
Plastic bag recyclable.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.6g|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
Delia makes a sophisticated winter warmer by combining a classic soufflé with hearty ingredients. This recipe is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at Waitrose.com
This succulent beef burger is bursting full of flavour and served with thick cut chips; you will have a restaurant classic served in no time. And if the sun is shining, why not pop your burgers on the barbecue?
This dish is full of great fresh flavours, making it the perfect spring meal. This recipe is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at Waitrose.com
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.