Red King Edward Potatoes Waitrose 2kg
5 days guaranteed (avg. 5.5)*
Price per kg: £1.50
Waitrose Red king Edward
A Heritage variety reviewed by Waitrose for its fine quality, striking red skin and the soft creamy flesh that makes it so perfect for Christmas roast potatoes
Variety: Red King Edward
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep in a cool dark place.
Prepare & Use
Roast 45-50 minutes: 220C, 200C fan assisted, Gas7
Preheat oven to 220C. Peel and wash, then cut the potatoes into even-sized pieces. Parboil for 10 minutes. Drain than shake the pan to roughen the surfaces of the potatoes. Heat 4 tbsp of vegetable oil in a roasting tin. Add the potatoes and turn in the hot oil. Bake on the top shelf of the oven for 40-45 minutes until golden brown and crispy. Turn occasionally.
Bake 1-1.5h: 220C, 200 fan assisted, Gas7
Preheat oven. Wash the potatoes well. Dry and prick the skin with a fork. Place directly on to an oven shelf and bake for 1-1.5h or until the skin is crisp and the flesh tender.
Chipped 5-6 minutes
Peel and cut into chips. Wash and dry thoroughly. Fry in preheated oil at 190C.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
RG12 8YA, UK
Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.6g|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
A delicious vegetarian pie, perfect for all seasons
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.