- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Red Thai Chicken Curry Waitrose 350g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Price per 100g: £1.11
Tender chicken breast & vegetables in a creamy coconut sauce with lemon grass, chilli and lime.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. For use by date see front of pack. Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
For best results microwave.
B/650W: 5 1/2 mins
D/750W: 5 mins
E/850W: 4 1/2 mins
Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook.
Remove sleeve and pierce film lid in several places. Place tray on a microwaveable plate. Halfway through heating time peel back film, stir, re-cover and continue heating for the remaining time. Allow to stand for 2 minutes after heating. Check food is piping hot. If not re-cover and heat for further brief period.
Electric (180ºC): 20 mins
Fan (160ºC): 20 mins
Gas (gas mark 4): 20 mins
Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and pierce film lid in several places. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven. Remove from oven on tray and allow to stand for 2 minutes.
Stir before serving. Do not reheat once cooled.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Produced in Waitrose Ltd Bracknell Berkshire RG12 8YA UK
Sleeve & Tray.
Carton sleeve and plastic tray recyclable.
We are passionate about creating authentically styled Oriental dishes free of monosodium glutamate (MSG) or other flavour enhancers. We use free range eggs, British Farm Assured beef and pork, and our poultry comes from specially selected farms in the UK and EU.
- May Contain Nut, Contains Fish, May Contain Sesame, May Contain Peanut
Diced Chicken Breast (27%), Water, Onions, Coconut Extract, Sliced Bamboo Shoots, Water Chestnuts, Red Peppers, Lemon Grass Purée, Rapeseed Oil, Sugar, Tomato Purée, Anchovy Extract, Galangal, Garlic Purée, Fresh Chopped Red Chillies, Salt, Cornflour, Lime Leaf, Chopped Coriander, Ginger Purée, Concentrated Lime Juice, Chilli Powder, Curry Leaves, Turmeric, Colour Paprika Extract.
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 1/2 pack|
|of which sugars||0.37g||0.65g|
|of which saturates||2.3g||4.02g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.