- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Red Tomato Pesto Waitrose 190g
Price per 100g: 92.1p
Waitrose Tomato Pesto 190g
Tomato and basil sauce
- Brands: Waitrose
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened keep refrigerated below 5°C and consume within 2 weeks
Prepare & Use
Stir one or two tablespoons of pesto (as required) per person into drained hot pasta and serve immediately.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
- Contains Nut, Contains Egg, Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
Olive oil, rehydrated tomato (33%), basil (24%), white wine vinegar, salt, Grana Padano cheese (contains lysozyme from egg), cashew nuts, Pecorino Romano cheese, acidity regulator lactic acid, pine kernels, garlic flavouring.
Rehydrated tomato contains water, tomato flakes.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||5g|
|of which saturates||5.9g|
This is a fantastic dish which can be almost cooked from start to finish in one pan. Any fresh pasta will do for this recipe however Paul recommends long pasta, which works well with the texture of the sauce.
Grilled aubergine slices, a rich lamb and pesto sauce, and a cheesy yogurt topping combine to make a quick Greek-style moussaka.
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining
1 hr 15 mins
These quick and easy fishfingers, made with fresh cod and coated with pesto breadcrumbs, will become a family teatime favourite
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.