Redoxon Effervescant Double Action Orange 15 per pack
Redoxon double Action® is a combination of high strength vitamin C, and Zinc to help support your immune system.
A combination of essential nutrients:
Works with the white blood cells to help maintain a healthy immune system.
An antioxidant able to neutralise potentially damaging free radicals.
Needed in your diet every day because it cannot be stored in the body for any length of time.
Helps maintain a healthy immune system.
Is required to maintain healthy skin, the body's first line of defence.
VITAMIN C + ZINC DOUBLE ACTION:
Helps protect against free radicals to promote healthy cells and tissues.
Both essential nutrients complement each other to support the body's immune defence.
How to store Redoxon Double Action® Effervescent?
Keep out of sight and reach of young children.
Keep the container closed and protect from heat and moisture.
Do not use after the best before date.
Prepare & Use
How to use Redoxon Double Action® Effervescent?
Adults: Dissolve 1 tablet per day in a glass of water to make a delicious and refreshing orange drink.
Children 6-12 years old: Half a tablet per day.
Taking more than the recommended daily intake may be harmful.
Regular usage is recommended due to the body's inability to store Vitamin C.
Redoxson Double Action vitamin C and Zinc food supplement with sweeteners.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
Consumer Care Division,
Card box .
- Contains: Phenylalanine
- Free from: Gluten, Yeast
Vitamin C, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Bulking Agent (Isomalt), Flavour Enhancers (Malic Acid, Sodium Chloride), Colour (Beta-Carotene), Orange Flavour, Sodium Carbonate, Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesulfame K), Zinc Citrate, Tangerine Flavour, Contains a Source of Phenylalanine
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Apr-2014 at 06:17. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.