- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Offer - Reflets de France Apple Sable Biscuits 150g
Buy any 2 of our French range, save 15% - Buy any 2 of our French range, save 15%. Order by 21/5/2013, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Price per 100g: £1.20
Apple Butter Biscuits made with Isigny AOC crème fraiche and butter.
4 stay-fresh packs with 4 biscuits in each.
This butter biscuit dates back to the traditions and expertises in Normandy at the beginning of the 19th Century. Renowned for its increasing popularity Emile Littré included the word “sablé” (biscuit) into his dictionary and defined it as “the name given to a type of cake in Normandy”.
Numerous bakers and pastry chefs in Normandy produce countless varieties throughout the year and each region produces their own biscuit. The biscuits made in Lonlay L’Abbaye combine butter with Isigny AOP crème fraiche.
The people of Normandy are extremely proud of their apples and prepare many recipes using them and one of which are the Apple Butter Biscuits chosen for Reflets de France.
- Speciality / International / French / Reflets de France / Bakery & Sweet Treats / Sweet Treats
- Speciality / International / French / Food Cupboard
- Food Cupboard / Biscuits / Continental
Store in a cool, dry place.
Country of Origin
Wheat Flour, Sugar, Butter (25%), Chopped Apples (5%) (Glucose Fructose Syrup from Wheat, Humectant: Glycerol, Concentrated Apple Puree from Normandy, Wheat Fibres, Sugars, Palm Oil, Rice Starch, Gelling Agent: Fruit Pectin, Acidifier: Citric Acid, Antioxidant: Ascorbic Acid), Isigny AOP Crème Fraiche (5%), Natural Apple Flavouring, Powdered Egg Yolks, Salt, Powdered Whole Eggs, Skimmed Milk Powder.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.