- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Offer - Reflets de France Blackcurrant Jam 325g
Buy any 2 of our French range, save 15% - Buy any 2 of our French range, save 15%. Order by 21/5/2013, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: 92p
Blackcurrant Jam from Ile de France
Possibly originally from Asia, the blackcurrant, since 1508, has been known as the “Poivrier d’Hespagne” (the Spanish Pepper Tree). It is therefore graced with all qualities. In the 18th century, it was spotted in and around Paris. Passion and knowledge from some people led to it being developed in the old French province of Vexin Français. This made it possible to produce delicious tasting jams. Its slightly tangy flavour is a true delight.
- Speciality / International / French / Reflets de France / Juices, Preserves & Honeys / Preserves
- Food Cupboard / Jams, Honeys & Spreads / Jam / Blackcurrant & Berry Jams / Blackcurrant Jam
- Speciality / International / French / Food Cupboard
Keep refrigerated after opening and to be consumed within maximum of 10 days of opening.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Cane Sugar, Blackcurrants (from Ile de France), Gelling Agent: Fruit Pectin.
Prepared with 40g of fruit per 100g of finished product. Total sugar content: 61g
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.