Offer - Reflets de France Breton Fish Soup 490g
Buy any 2 of our French range, save 20% - Buy any 2 of our French range, save 20%. Order by 15/12/2013, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Price per 100g: 41p
Breton Fish Soup.
After the daily catch, the Breton fisherman had the habit of heating the fish soup in a caldron steadied between pieces of wood “cotrets” which gave the name to the original recipe “cotriade”. To retrace the steps of the fisherman add some potatoes and a knob of butter to this simple soup.
- Speciality / International / French / Reflets de France
- Food Cupboard / Tins & Cans / Soup / Fish Soup & Bouillabaisse
- Speciality / International / French / Food Cupboard
Before opening it is not necessary to keep the soup chilled. After opening keep refrigerated and consume immediately.
Prepare & Use
How to prepare – This soup is ready to use. Heat over a gentle heat or in the microwave in a microwaveable tub without boiling. We recommend serving the soup very warm and with your choice of accompaniment of crème fraiche, plain or garlic croutons, grated cheese or “rouille” (a spicy Provencal sauce accompanying fish). Serves 1-2 people
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Water, Fish (40%) (Robin fish, Conger Eels, and various others depending on the delivery), Langoustines (5%) (Head and Legs), Tomato Concentrate, Vegetables (Carrots, Peppers, Onions), White Wine, Guerande Salt, Thickeners: Xanthan Gum and Guar Gum, Sunflower Oil, Spices and Flavourings (Garlic, Garlic Powder, Pepper, Curry, Paprika, Cloves, Curcuma, Nutmeg, Saffron), Provencal Herbs (Basil, Oregano, Rosemary, Thyme), Salt.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.