- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Reflets de France Cassoulet de Castelnaudary 840g
Buy any 2 of our French range, save 20%. Order by 12/8/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Price per 100g: 96.3p
Meat and Bean Stew made with beans from Lauragais and duck breast confit.
This meat and bean stew from Castelnaudary comes from a traditional family recipe from the farming community and has remained popular over the years. The name of the stew originates from the village of Issel which is located 8km from Castelnaudary where the potters made terracotta containers named "cassoles" (oven proof dishes) and these were used to cook the stews. The Grande Confrérie is the guarantor and ambassador for this speciality dish all over the world.
Prepare & Use
To best enjoy this speciality empty the contents into a dish and cook in the oven for 40 minutes around gas mark 7-8 (180°C)
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Can with a Ring Pull.
Metal can recyclable.
- Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat
Haricot Beans from Lauragais (35%), Juices (Water, Duck Fat, Leeks, Garlic Pulp, Pork Fat, Carrots, Onions, Tomatoes, Salt, Spice Extract, Thyme, Bay, Parsley, Nutmeg, Coriander, Sage, Ginger, Cinnamon, Clove, Oregano, Flavourings (containing Wheat Gluten), Confit of Duck Breast Fat (20%) (Duck Breast Fat, Salt), Grilled Toulouse Sausages (Pork Fat and Lean, Salt, Pepper), Bacon Rind.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.