- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Offer - Reflets de France Chaource 250g
Price per kg: £16.00
Chaource French Cheese AOC, 22% Fat
In the absence of written evidence, legend has it that the Chaource cheese was created by monks in the Abbey of Pontigny in Burgundy in the Middle Ages. The expertises in the monastery were passed on to the surrounding farms. In the 19th century the cheese became the product of choice on the table of the Queen of France, Margaret of Burgundy wife of Louis X, King of France. Consequently, the Chaource cheese made by the village farmers in the south of the humid Champagne and Auxerrois regions became the cheese of choice among French families.
- Fresh / Cheese / Continental Cheese / Brie, Camembert & Soft Cheese / Soft Cheese - Continental
- Speciality / International / French / Reflets de France / Cheese & Butter / Cheese
- Speciality / International / French / Fresh
Store between +4˚C and +8˚C.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Thermised Cows’ Milk (lower temperature than pasteurisation), Salt, Starter Cultures, Fermenting Agents, Animal Rennet.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.