- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Offer - Reflets de France Coarse Pork Pate from Brittany 180g
Buy any 2 of our French range, save 15% - Buy any 2 of our French range, save 15%. Order by 21/5/2013, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: £1.27
Free-range coarse pork paté from Brittany.
These patés were originally made in a crust. At the end of the Middle Ages the first “mincemeat” was cooked in pots and while the pastry disappeared the paté remained. Inherited from the Breton paté, the Reflets de France coarse paté is renowned for its thick chunks/mince and pieces of meat and fat which appear white.
- Speciality / International / French / Reflets de France / Meat & Fish / Meat
- Food Cupboard / Tins & Cans / Meat / Pate & Spreads / Pate
Keep refrigerated and consume within maximum of 3 days of opening.
Prepare & Use
In order to best enjoy this free-range pork paté we would suggest serving it fresh on crusty bread along with gherkins
Country of Origin
French Free-Range Pork Meat (40%), French Free-Range Pork Liver (30%), French Free-Range Pork Fat (20%), Onions, Egg White, Water, Salt, Potato Starch, White Pepper, Garlic Powder.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.