Offer - Reflets de France Dried Pasta Nests 250g
Price per 100g: 62p
Pasta nests from Alsace
Pasta is just as popular as the famous sauerkraut in Alsace! The children have fun with all the original shapes of pasta and it is the perfect accompaniment to kidneys or chicken fricassee.
Prepare & Use
Empty the pasta into salted boiling water (1 litre of water for every 100 g pasta). Stir whilst cooking, 8 minutes cooking time, Drain without rinsing, Serve immediately with a knob of butter
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
- Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Contains Egg
Pasta nests from Alsace, 7 Fresh Eggs per Kilo, Top quality Durum Wheat Semolina, Fresh Eggs (30%) (Which is 320g per kg of semolina)
This luxurious and filling pasta dish is comfort food at its very best.
Variation Swap the courgettes for asparagus when in season.
Variation Use a mix of dried wild mushrooms instead of the porcini.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.